Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wonders are special buildings that take many resources to construct. Once completed, a wonder provides a permanent 10% increase to the production of a selected resource.
You can begin building wonders by pressing the button titled "Start Building Wonder" under the upgrades tab.
Labourers and Speed WonderEdit
Wonders require their own type of worker to complete, the Labourer. They take up resources in order to create the building. Each Labourer uses up 1 of every resource every second. If you have no wonders yet then 100% completion costs 100,000,000 of every resource (normal and special); once you have wonders further wonders are more costly. The second wonder costs 150,000,000 of each resource for 100%.
Another thing you can do to speed up the building of a wonder is to buy the "Speed Wonder" upgrade. The upgrade speeds up your wonder by 1,000,000 of every resource and costs 100 gold.
Gaining another WonderEdit
Only one Wonder can be created per game. In order to start progress on a second wonder, you must reset the game. Resetting the game will reset all scores except deities, wonders, unlocked achievements, and cats.
Wonders only scale based on the highest number of any given type. So if the player has two food wonders, two leather, and a stone wonder, the cost for the next one is exactly the same as if the player just had two food wonders. If he were to build another food or leather wonder, then the cost for the next one would increase again.
The reason for that is to have players spread out their wonder types a bit and avoid the case of building just food wonders over and over.
Giving some figures:
- with no wonders, the first one costs 100,000,000;
- if there is already 1 wonder, the building cost of the next wonder sums up to 150,000,000;
- if there are already 2 wonders of the same type, the building cost of the next wonder sums up to 225,000,000;
- if there are already 3 wonders of the same type, the building cost of the next wonder sums up to 337,500,000;
- if there are already 4 wonders of the same type, the building cost of the next wonder sums up to 506,250,000;
- if there are already 5 wonders of the same type, the building cost of the next wonder sums up to 1,139,062,500;
- if there are already 6 wonders of the same type, the building cost of the next wonder sums up to 1,708,593,750.